Hannah Montana Mania: Interview With Miley Cyrus

What’s Miley Cyrus really like? How does she relax? What’s she obsessed with? And how would she spend the perfect day? We catch up with the Disney cutie to find out…

Describe your perfect day.
At the moment, the perfect day would involve a sleep-in! I’m a night owl who loves to stay up late – but then I find myself with a 6am start time and I’ll end up having only two hours sleep. That’s why my perfect day would involve sleeping in and then hanging out by the pool with my mom.

What’s the best way to chill out?
I love being at home – especially when I’m out by the pool. We have a waterfall in our backyard and it’s beautiful. It’s lovely to sit out there alone. In fact, I like anywhere I can just be alone. I love being alone!Do you enjoy the sunshine? Yeah! There’s nothing better than a day off in the sunshine. It would be lovely to just sit back and relax in the sun…

What else do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to ride my bike and I love reading. I also like to watch movies and stay up late. Staying up late is great because I find it really relaxing. It’s the only time when everyone else is asleep, so I can have some alone time.

Wait a minute… You haven’t mentioned shopping yet! Don’t you enjoy shopping?
I love, love, love to go shopping! What girl doesn’t?! I don’t get to shop as much as I like to, but when I can, I’ll go for it. Where do you keep all your new clothes? I have a great walk-in closet at home. My closet is the best closet you’ve ever seen! It’s huge and it’s filled to the brim because I love clothes.

What else are you obsessed with?
I am completely obsessed with Twitter. I love it. I’m always writing on it and chatting with fans. It’s fun. I like Tweeting.

What about travel? Would you like to take a trip around the world?
Definitely! There are loads of things I want to do. I’d love to take off and go backpacking around Europe, but I think it might be a little difficult.

Did you enjoy traveling to Nashville to shoot the Hannah Montana movie?
That was awesome! I loved going home to Nashville because it’s a wonderful place and it’s where I grew up. I really enjoyed the tranquility of everything there. I loved the peace and the quiet. It was amazing.

So how would you spend your ideal day in Nashville?
Ooh, I like this question! I’d just relax and enjoy the peace and quiet. You know what? I really wish I had more time to spend in Nashville. Filming the movie was the longest I had been back since I left, but I am hoping to move back there at some point.

Does this mean you’re leaving Hollywood?
Not yet! But filming the Hannah Montana movie really made me miss home. When audiences walk away from the film, I hope they feel like they’ve been to my home. I hope they feel like they understand Nashville because Nashville is everything to me. Nashville is who I am.

Let’s get back to your favorite obsessions… What was the last book you read?
I’ve just finished reading a book called Catcher In The Rye. It’s a really great book. If you haven’t heard of it, check it out. It’s by JD Salinger and it’s a bit of a classic.

What makes it such a good book?
It’s a really good story. Plus, when I was reading the book, I thought that I was a little similar to the main character. He over-thinks everything and I’m like that.

What do you over-think?
In the book, this guy is obsessed with a girl called Jane – and I can be exactly like that when it comes to boys. I’ll be thinking, ‘I really hope they like me.’ And I’ll stress and stress and stress about it.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Hopefully I’ll still be working in ten years. I love doing films, so I hope I’m doing them for years to come – but I also hope that I’ve become a bit more settled.

What do you mean by that?
Well, my life is so crazy at the moment, so it would be great to have a more normal life in ten years. I’d love to be doing movies on and off – but I hope I get the chance to spend a lot of time with my family, too. That would be very cool indeed.

Hannah Montana the Movie is available on Disney Blu-ray and DVD on August 18th!
You have read this articlehannah montana / hannah montana the movie / miley cyrus with the title Hannah Montana Mania: Interview With Miley Cyrus. You can bookmark this page URL http://titaniastarlight.blogspot.com/2009/08/hannah-montana-mania-interview-with.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, August 17, 2009

Comments "Hannah Montana Mania: Interview With Miley Cyrus"

Post a Comment