the jessica simpson weight gain story

jessica simpson weight gain
I can hardly believe I’m saying this but the latest Jessica Simpson news is that she gained weight. To be frank, Jessica is quite fat. I saw a bunch of photos of her and I couldn’t believe that it was her, not that I have anything against big girls but its different with her as she was such a knockout last time I saw her do a commercial of pro active or what ever the name of the scin care was. I don’t know, she might be pregnant witch would be a good thing, or it might be that she’s just eating good but she have gaten pretty fat. I still got love for her though and I hope she will get some weight loss advice as soon as possible but right now Jessica Simpson is fat. She might have done an appearance somewhere tonight as I’m noticing a huge bulk of searchers online for pictures of Jessica fat, I bet a handful of jealous girls will do there gallery search as well, I bet you she will look grate in a month though. Anyways, thats the Jessica Simpson weight gain storry.
You have read this articlefat / jessica simpson / weight gain with the title the jessica simpson weight gain story. You can bookmark this page URL http://titaniastarlight.blogspot.com/2009/01/jessica-simpson-weight-gain-story.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, January 26, 2009

Comments "the jessica simpson weight gain story"

Post a Comment