Tom Cruise Admits He Has Flaws ... Sorta

I went back, and looked at [the interview], and it was interesting. I thought about it a lot. [It concerned] a subject matter that's important. It's something that's been debated in the public, and that's what it should be. [But that's] not as I intended. In looking at myself, I came across as arrogant ... I didn't communicate it in a way I wanted to communicate. Also, that's not the way I am. That's not the person I am." - Tom Cruise addresses his previous interview with Matt Lauer three years ago on the Today Show.
You have read this article with the title Tom Cruise Admits He Has Flaws ... Sorta. You can bookmark this page URL http://titaniastarlight.blogspot.com/2008/12/tom-cruise-admits-he-has-flaws-sorta.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, December 15, 2008

Comments "Tom Cruise Admits He Has Flaws ... Sorta"

Post a Comment