Thanks Spencer, I Guess





















Surprise, surprise, Spencer has stirred up yet another feud, but this time he's actually apologizing. The lucky girl is yes, MKO.

“I apologize for getting caught up in trash talking, but she brought up an emotional subject when she mentioned the soccer stuff...I know Dave was just doing his job in asking her...He’s the best in the game at that...I respect Mary Kate as a business-woman...I’m secretly jealous of her. I want my face on a lunchbox, too!”

Good choice Mr. Pratt!

- Erin Dustin
You have read this articleceleb photos / celebrity / celebs / Mary-Kate Olsen / Spencer Pratt / the Hills with the title Thanks Spencer, I Guess. You can bookmark this page URL http://titaniastarlight.blogspot.com/2008/07/thanks-spencer-i-guess.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Comments "Thanks Spencer, I Guess"

Post a Comment