Maddie Makes Her Debut

As the baby boom of '08 continues, (just a few left, Angelina, Gwen, Ashlee) OK! mag is revealing the first photos of Maddie Briann with Jamie Lynn. Cuteness!

Deets about the delivery: "Once I got in there, my doctor was just so calm and so good it was not bad at all. I was just talking to Casey. And you know what's so weird? I was asking him if he was okay. He was like, 'Yeah.' We were both so excited."

And of course, how is little Maddie: "She is very good. She'll feed every two or three hours. When she wakes up in the middle of the night, I'll feed her and she goes right back to sleep. There's no screaming and crying. We get up in the morning, and she gets her little bath. Then I get my bath. We have a routine, and I love routines. I've worked one out with her, and we're happy going about our little life."

Photo Credit: OK!, July 21, 2008

- Erin Dustin
You have read this articleceleb photos / celebrity / celebs / Jamie Lynn Spears with the title Maddie Makes Her Debut. You can bookmark this page URL http://titaniastarlight.blogspot.com/2008/07/maddie-makes-her-debut.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Comments "Maddie Makes Her Debut"

Post a Comment