Star Sued by Reese Witherspoon


After Reese Witherspoon publicly announced that she was not pregnant just a few days ago, Reese has decided to take it one step further and sure the Star, who falsely reported her pregnancy in the first place.

To me, this seems a little excessive. I have been accused of a number of things in my time (although no one has ever said that I was pregnant) and I never even thought suing to be an option. Tell the public the truth - fine. Maybe even bash the reporter or paper that made the false story - also fine. But to sue them is a little extreme, at least in my opinion.
You have read this article with the title Star Sued by Reese Witherspoon. You can bookmark this page URL http://titaniastarlight.blogspot.com/2006/06/star-sued-by-reese-witherspoon.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Thursday, June 22, 2006

Comments "Star Sued by Reese Witherspoon"

Post a Comment