Baby Photos Missing from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie


Pictures that were stored on a digital memory card were stolen from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. The pictures were taken at their personal (read Private) baby shower of their newborn baby Shiloh. Their lawyer has already issued a very firm statement threatening legal action to anyone who publishes or distributes the photos. Although I find it strange that if a memory card goes missing in my house, it is assumed that someone (most likely me) has misplaced it. But if you are famous, then someone has stolen it. If I were famous, then I could report that my wallet, keys, and watch were all stolen, even though I will probably find them underneath the couch cusions later today!
You have read this article with the title Baby Photos Missing from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. You can bookmark this page URL http://titaniastarlight.blogspot.com/2006/06/baby-photos-missing-from-brad-pitt-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Comments "Baby Photos Missing from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie"

Post a Comment