Travis Barker Speaks About Plane Crash



In an interview with Us Weekly, Travis Barker (shown above just hours before the accident) opened up about surviving the Sept. 19 plane crash that killed four, including one of his good friends. Following his release from a Georgia hospital last week, Barker is being treated at a Los Angeles burn center.

"I hate planes," Barker told Us Weekly. "My biggest fear ever is to be involved in a plane crash, so when that happened…well, I’m just thankful to be alive! I’m just grateful to be here at all."

"I am doing the best I can possibly be," he said. "I’m so anxious to get out of here. I’ve just been in surgery after surgery. I have third-degree burns basically from my feet up to my waist and both hands. One of my hands has second-degree burns and one has third-degree burns."

"I’m trying to have a quick recovery and play the drums again and be able to hold my kids again."
You have read this articleblink 182 / celebrity news / dj am / plane crash / travis barker with the title Travis Barker Speaks About Plane Crash. You can bookmark this page URL http://titaniastarlight.blogspot.com/2008/10/travis-barker-speaks-about-plane-crash.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Comments "Travis Barker Speaks About Plane Crash"

Post a Comment