Vince and Jen still talk "constantly"

Vince Vaughn says he remains close to Jennifer Aniston. “I have such a great friendship with Jennifer,” the actor confesses to Parade, out January 13. “I still talk to her constantly. I have a real, genuine connection with Jen.” What went wrong? “People date, and sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn’t,” he tells the mag of his 13-month relationship with the Friends alum. And the star admits he’s not yet ready to settle down. “I don’t run away from [the responsibility of having a family], but I’ve never been to the point where I’ve felt like, 'Wow, this makes sense,'” he says.Neither has Aniston, apparently.
You have read this article with the title Vince and Jen still talk "constantly". You can bookmark this page URL http://titaniastarlight.blogspot.com/2008/01/vince-and-jen-still-talk.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Comments "Vince and Jen still talk "constantly""

Post a Comment