Angelina Jolie has "no great beauty"



Angelina Jolie has been so busy this past few days because right now she's in Los Angeles filming “The Challenging” under the direction of Clint Eastwood. But back in New York City, Donald Trump told the press that the“Girl Interrupted” Angelina has “no great beauty” can you believe that? Everybody loves Angelina Jolie! I myself do adore her. She is also known as a sexy hot celebrity actress and wonderful person inside out..


After delivering those lines.. The Donald continued, “I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she’s not - I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she’s not.”


“I know her father. Her father is a nice guy. I think she treats him like a dog but maybe they have some kind of a thing. I mean this poor sap, he comes along and he practically begs her: ‘I want to see my grandson (Maddox). I want to see this.’ I mean, if I were with him, I’d say: ‘Forget it. It’s over.’ She just treats him terribly.... I’m not a fan of hers as you probably noticed.”


No wonder why MR. Donald Trump treating Angelina this way, Because “in the past he’s lambasted her treatment of her father, Jon Voigt.”

You have read this articleAngelina Jolie with the title Angelina Jolie has "no great beauty". You can bookmark this page URL http://titaniastarlight.blogspot.com/2007/10/angelina-jolie-has-great-beauty.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, October 20, 2007

Comments "Angelina Jolie has "no great beauty""

Post a Comment