Hilary Swank Tells All to Vanity Fair


In January Hilary Swank and her husband, Chad Lowe, announced that they were separating. But it wasn't until now that the whole story has become public. In an exclusive interview with Vanity Fair, Swank said that part of the reason for the separation was Lowe's ongoing substance abuse. Swank, who has won 2 Oscars, said "I knew something was happening but I didn't know what. When I found out, it was such a shock because I never thought he'd keep something from me. And yet, on another level it was a confirmation of something I was feeling that was keeping us from being completely solid." The couple had been married for eight years, but divorce papers were filed soon after the separation.

But the many bachelors in Hollywood should not yet count their blessings. In the interview Swank said the she isn't yet ready to go out and find a new man to be with. I guess all of you famous guys will have to wait a little longer.
You have read this article with the title Hilary Swank Tells All to Vanity Fair. You can bookmark this page URL http://titaniastarlight.blogspot.com/2006/07/hilary-swank-tells-all-to-vanity-fair.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Comments "Hilary Swank Tells All to Vanity Fair"

Post a Comment